A Buddhist Hand Prayer Wheel is used as an aid to meditation and as a means of accumulating wisdom, good karma, and means of putting bad karmas and negative energy aside.
Prayer Hand Wheel meditation is a unique meditation practice that involves Mind, Body, and Speech simultaneously.
Just touching and turning a prayer wheel brings incredible purification and accumulates unbelievable merit. It is believed that the more prayers one offers, the more merit he or she earns, which improves his or her chances or receiving a higher reincarnation and eventually achieving nirvana.
Turning or spinning the Buddhist prayer wheels is considered so powerful that, it is compared with the power of one hundred monks praying for the whole life.
- One of the benefits of the prayer wheel is that it embodies all the actions of the Buddhas and bodhisattvas of the 10 directions. To benefit sentient beings, the buddhas and bodhisattvas manifest in the prayer wheel to purify all our negative karmas and obscurations, and to cause us to actualize the realizations of the path to enlightenment.
- It is believed that the prayer through the Buddhist prayer wheels grant everything a worshipper asks for.
- There is a heavy belief that turning the Buddhist prayer wheels with remorse and guilt will help you eliminate the four bad deeds, the five actions of immediate retribution, the eight of the wrong views and finally the ten non-virtues.
- Any person who turns the Buddhist prayer wheels in his life shall never again born with any anomalies in his/her life, never born with disorders like blindness, deafness, muteness or as a cripple.
More Benefits of Buddhist Prayer Hand Wheel
- Reciting Om Mani Padme Hum while spinning the prayer wheel. This strengthens our mind and brings the optimal intention to the spiritual practice and increases the benefits to all sentient beings.
- Focusing your thoughts on loving-kindness, equanimity, and the benefit of others, not oneself.
- Visualizing beams of light, bright like the sun, radiating out from the prayer wheel in all directions. The light beams destroy the negative karma and sufferings of not just humans, but all beings, including animals, hungry ghosts, hell beings, demigods and gods. All the negativity is absorbed into the prayer wheel and destroyed.
- Focusing on a problem, like a war or tragedy, and spinning the prayer wheel to try and relieve the suffering of the people being harmed and hurt.
- Dedicating the merit of one’s prayer wheel practice to purify the underlying cause of someone’s illness in order to promote healing.
Spin the wheel clockwise whenever you feel the need to improve your karma. We hope it brings you continuous good wishes and joy!
- Material: Metal and Wood
- Size: 18 x 5.1cm
- 1 x Buddhist Prayer Hand Wheel
BEWARE of others who sell cheap imitations. Our quality is by far the best on the Internet.