The word ‘opal’ comes from the Greek word ‘opallos’ which means ‘to see a change’. This captures the essence of opals perfectly. No opal is the same as another and its design is very unique to the stone in which it is captured. They range in color from milky white to blue-green, to red and yellow.
Benefits of October Birthstone Opal :
- Opal is the astrological gemstone of Venus planet. Venus symbolizes the desires of human beings. Opal is worn for marital bliss, Love, Relationship, Companionship, fertility & sexual compatibility.
- This transcendental gemstone changes its colors in accordance with the health of its wearer. With the slight illness of its wearer, this gemstone turns to a dull gray shade.
- The sick yellow color of an Opal indicates severe ailment or an accident of the wearer.
- This gemstone provides Neuro-stability to its wearer as it creates a balance between the left and right hemispheres of the brain.
- The wearer of an Opal gets benefits from it as it cures several problems related to the eye, throat, spleen, bone marrow, pancreas, and reproductive organs.
- Pink opal is exceptionally helpful in curing headaches.
- As the people with Opal as their Birthstones are calm and gentle, this gemstone provides satisfaction and serenity to its wearer.
- It relieves the pain linked through the past.
Item Type: Pendant Necklace
Material: Natural Opal Stone
Theme: Positivity and Healing
BEWARE of others who sell cheap imitations. Our quality is by far the best on the Internet.
Consider Buying 2+1 for yourself and for your father, mother, brother, sister or best friend.